“Italy is ready to welcome back the world”.
Prime Minister Draghi urged foreigners on Tuesday to book their summer holidays in Italy, saying it was set to introduce travel passes from the middle of May, sooner than much of the rest of Europe.
How to travel to Italy, you need one of these:
- A certificate of vaccination, with both doses and only with Ema-authorized vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca or Johnson&Johnson)
- Demonstrate that you have been cured of Covid for no more than six months
- Negative swab taken within the previous 48 hours
- Quarantine no longer needed for those arriving from the EU, United States and Israel
- I twill be possible to attend concerts or sporting events
- Check salute.gov.it for more information