Discover your Italian roots: history, adventure and food – From 20 to 24 October 2021
Through our travel experts we are planning an annual traveling event.
The first edition will take place in Puglia and was created to connect Italians and their descendants around the world and carry out incredible activities between adventure, art and gastronomy. A crazy journey between trulli houses and old farms, art and crafts, traditions and gastronomy, but also training with Italian language seminars and relaxation on the beautiful beaches of Puglia. If you decide to participate you can have the access to:
- Workshops dedicated to burrata cheese, fresh pasta, focaccia bread and olive oil.
- Wine tasting of Primitivo and Negramaro wines.
- Guided tours across the iconic cities of Alberobello, Polignano a Mare and Locorotondo.
- Aperitif in fiat 500 in Savelletri, the fishing village.
- Seminar on the beach dedicated to the Italian language.
- Craft course for making a cactus with lights, as a gift of the event.
If you want to know the details of this event reserved for all Italians in the world, ask us for more information inbox.